To equip the learner with the necessary detailed knowledge and skill to understand and implement all the regulations of the OHSAct in the working environment effectively to ensure legal & company compliance.
At the end of this course, you will be able to apply:
- Legal compliance i.t.o. the OHS Act and other relevant legislation and standards
- Legal compliance in meeting the requirement for effective risk assessments
- An awareness of the costs that are involved in managing incidents
- An integration of many of the requirements of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards and series
- Continuous improvement in supervisory management and control
- Overall information in setting clear and unambiguous EHS objectives and targets
- Standard methods for analysing machine and other guarding, leading to mitigation and elimination of system and process hazards
- A contribution towards closing the skills gap, as identified in the Workplace SP
- Employees with practical hands on information
- Direct and focus information leading to trained general supervisors
- Update supervisors on the new developments and insights in the OHS Act
- Upgrade foundational knowledge for multi-skilling
- Knowledge gained in EHS principles
- The OHS Act Sections & Regulations covered in-depth.
This course is aimed at all employees & supervisors who need detailed knowledge and skill on all the regulations of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.