ISO9001 Lead Auditor Course
5 days – NQF Level 5
When you are out of quality – you are out of business!
Organisations around the world recognise the value of using management systems to control business risk, contribute value and rely on skilled professionals to assess the performance of their management practices in order to enhance efficiency and credibility. Customers are loyal to quality, not the company. With increasing globalisation and competitiveness, it is more important than ever for organisations to use competent, certified auditors. Quality products and quality service begin with quality thinking and quality auditors!
- ISO9001 implementers wanting to become auditors
- Other ISO & OHSAS implementers of the management systems
- Auditors without a formal auditors qualification
- SHEQ Management
All delegates are expected to have an understanding of the relevant ISO series of standards.
The following pre-requisites are compulsory:
- 3 Day ISO9001 Implementation Course
- A minimum of 5 years working experience is required
To equip candidates with international guideline knowledge and skill towards becoming a lead auditor within the ISO9001 auditing discipline.
At the end of this course the candidate will be able to:
- Prepare for, report on, and carry out the follow up of audits
- Have achieved the means to assess and improve on his/her own management system to comply with ISO9001
- Describe the purpose of a Quality Management System
- Explain the scope and other criteria for Quality Audits
- Interpret ISO9001 requirements
- Identify and assess Quality risks
- Plan and conduct Audits against ISO9001 requirements in compliance with ISO 19011
- Prepare Audit reports with valid and factual non-conformities that add value
- Conduct follow up Audits that include evaluating effectiveness on corrective/preventive action
This course is presented in the English language.
Delegates will use the ISO19011 and ISO9001 standards.
It is strongly recommended to bring a laptop with to the course for use during the week.
It is compulsory to bring PPE to this course as it includes a practical auditing session on site.
The minimum requirements should be: safety shoes, hard hat, hearing protection and safety goggles.
Dates & Costs
Please refer to the Advantage ACT Course Schedule
Advantage ACT Training Centre Pretoria or on-site for 10 or more candidates.
+27 (0) 12 809 4210/1 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Advantage ACT supplies each delegate with morning & afternoon tea/coffee, LIGHT lunch and filtered water. Should you have requirements beyond what we provide, kindly make sure you make provision accordingly.