Advantage A.C.T Pty Ltd was established in 2001 and is an International Company operating in the Industry and Mining Sector providing Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Solutions. We have over 25 years of Auditing, Consulting and Training experience in this field.
We believe that our competitive advantage is in the extensive experience of our Auditors, Facilitators and Implementers and their ability to transfer knowledge very effectively. This is critical as to a large extent, the success of a SHEQ/HSEC programme depends on the change in behaviour brought about by good auditing, consulting and training interventions.
Key reasons why our approach is different
Our Solutions have been developed by keeping true to the following principles:
- We believe in SHEQ Legal compliance as the foundation to effective SHEQ management.
- We firmly believe we are the LEADERS in SHEQ Auditing principles in South Africa.
- We have an extensive database of SHEQ Auditors.
- We make use of experts in the market – our auditors are practical and are hands-on and are well known in the market – customers are retained via our staff.
- We are passionate about our solutions.
- We believe in transferring skills to the customers during audits.
- We aim to make our solutions practical and customize our products and services to meet the customer’s needs.
- Quality and value for money is an integral part of our solutions.
- We consistently update and develop our material.
- Our solutions reflect our ongoing challenge to be innovative and creative.
- Accreditation of our auditing and training material is a key factor to our success.
- Health and Welfare SETA: Training provider: HW592PA05000117.
- Advantage ACT is the marketing sub-contractor of BSCIC Certifications Pvt. Ltd. providing CQI- IRCA approved courses. BSCIC is an approved training partner of CQI-IRCA.
- Our ISO14001:2015 Lead Auditors course is IRCA accredited through BSCIC’s partnership with Intertek.
- TUV ISO 9001: 2008 Certified QMS institution.
- Department of Labour: First aid level 1-3: CI 413.
- CAIA Responsible Care Member.
- B-BBEE Status: Level Two, Empowering supplier.
Meet the team