Advantage ACT is a Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) consultancy providing specialist Consulting, Training, and Auditing services to mining clients on the African continent.
Because our clients are serious about the Health and Safety, Advantage ACT builds and maintains the required levels of knowledge and skills to support world-class Health and Safety systems and programmes at mining operations.
Our clients can always expect of us to provide services of a quality that will support our reputation built over the last 12 years:
Mining related Health and Safety courses
- Mine Health and safety Act Regulations course
- Health and Safety Representative course
- Health and Safety Skills for Supervisors course
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA) course
- Incident Investigation course
- Integrated SHEQ Lead Auditors course
- OHSAS18001 Lead Auditor course
Advantage ACT is equipped to deal with all Mining Health and Safety management requirements. We can provide both Management System implementation as well as Legal Compliance assistance to Mining companies.
Our areas of expertise are:
Integration of ISO/OHSAS managements systems
- Designing, implement and maintaining ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems
- Formulating Policy statements in line with best practice guidelines
- Writing procedures as per ISO/OHSAS standards requirements
- Management System implementation, change management and roll-out
- Training-needs-analysis and knowledge and skills requirement assessments
- Sourcing SHEQ personnel as per the requirements of the client
- Legal appointments and Appointment documents
- Risk Assessments
- Legal Registers & Compliance
Advantage ACT offers practicable and achievable Health and Safety solutions to suit your needs. We will work in partnership with you at all times ensuring that you fully benefit from our team of highly qualified and skilled professionals.
Advantage ACT has been systematically carrying out SHE audits for more than 20 years in the Mining Sector by analysing and assessing the risks and implementing counter- measures where necessary to eliminate or reduce the risks to an acceptable level.
- Management System audits
- GAP Audits and Pre-certification audits
- Legal Compliance audits
- Surveillance Audits
- External and Contractor audits
- Supplier audits – Contractor audits, documentation review and training